David's parents just got the Wii Fit, so last night we set up our profiles. The good news is that I've lost all my baby weight plus some. The bad news is that it measured my age at 46! Okay, I'm apparently very out of shape. I'm going to have to work on that. David weighed too much but was measured at age 27! That's the funny thing about us. I'm a healthy weight but out of shape and he's overweight and in better physical shape. It's always been that way with us. I'm going to work on that. It's one of my new goals, to tone up my body. It's pathetic for me to get sore over the smallest physical exercise.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Good job losing the baby weight! So proud of you!
What are you doing? You must be doing something right, right????
Remember the "20 minute workout" from your childhood.
You could always jog to church on Sundays :)
Well you look awesome! That is so great that the baby weight came off so fast.
Post a Comment