12/7/08

5 months old

Kelsey is 5 months old. She can roll from her belly to her back and has two teeth. She loves to smile and talk to other people, as long as I'm still holding her. She is a little thing, which is so much fun for me because her cute clothes fit longer and the diapers are cheaper! Yesterday she wore the dress she came home from the hospital in. I love my sweet baby girl! 3 Days 5 months

8 comments:

Mindy said...

She just keeps getting cuter! How is that possible? Jaime, your kids really are adorable!

Cherish said...

She looks so much like you, it just blows me away! The train picture is so cute, glad the cropping worked!

Kyla Armstrong said...

She is so darling!

Angie said...

What a cutie! I love them at this age when their little personalities start developing...And I love that she's wearing the dress she did when she came home from the hospital. Those 0-3 month clothes never seem to fit like they should! lol...

The Greathouse Family said...

She really is the cutest thing!! I love her lips and round eyes! She's so strong and tiny! I can't wait to see what kind of hair she'll end up with!

Pemberley Court said...

Love the pictures~~I love little girls! I miss that stage, mine is 6 going on 16! They grow so fast.

Miriam said...

She's so beautiful! I still think she looks like you, Jaime.

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

She does look like you and I agree that she just keeps getting cuter and cuter and don't know how that is possible. I love that she is so little. And then plus, dresses can fit for such a long time! LOVE IT!!!