David always goes to check on Jeremy before we go to bed at night. This is what he found tonight.
How does he sleep like that?
6 years ago
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
5 comments:
It is amazing the way some kids can sleep isn't it? All of my kids are big time movers when they sleep. Guess they take after me!
One of these centuries when I do the B.C. scrapbook, I will have to include funny pictures of family members sleeping. Jeremy rates right up there with my BIL Jacob, as far as weird sleeping positions!
That's awesome! Reminds me of my 5 year old...laundry baskets, kitchen chair, bookshelf, etc...HOW can that be comfortable? lol...
That is awesome! Tanner is a total mover in his sleep too. So cute!!
So the question is, did you move him or not. I would not and Allan always does. Funny!
Post a Comment