"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
12/2/08
Weight Loss
It strikes me that weight is kind of like the stock market. It goes up and down and can be nerve-wracking, but you just have to make good choices and hang in there because the real results take time and patience.
Oh my goodness...I have been such a slacker lately...BUT, I have to say that we went out this morning and walked a couple of miles! Thanks for the reminder to keep going and be patient... :)
5 comments:
Ugh, don't remind me. My clothes are tight and the holiday eating is still to come.
Oh my goodness...I have been such a slacker lately...BUT, I have to say that we went out this morning and walked a couple of miles! Thanks for the reminder to keep going and be patient... :)
I went for a looooong walk today! It felt good!
True that! I need to get out exercising more. Not so good at it lately. But, I am keeping within my goal of pregnancy weight, so I am happy with that!
That's cute.
Post a Comment