"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
3/6/09
Bow Dilemma
Okay, so I need your help. I've been making bows and now I can't decide which one Kelsey should wear with this dress in her picture today. What do you think?
Bottom right... :) But they are all very cute! You should check this website out. They have the CUTEST little beanies that you can clip a flower in. THey have infant (up to about 24mnth) and older (2-7 years) sizes. www.princesstots.com Click on beanies and hats. They are based out of Utah...
7 comments:
the bottom one with the pink bow. it matches best.
I vote for the daisy.
Bottom right... :) But they are all very cute! You should check this website out. They have the CUTEST little beanies that you can clip a flower in. THey have infant (up to about 24mnth) and older (2-7 years) sizes. www.princesstots.com Click on beanies and hats. They are based out of Utah...
The bottom one with the pink bow. Second choice is the daisy. I say the middle one with the ribbons doesn't go as well as the other two.
The bottom one with the pink bow.
Daisy all the way!!
I like the daisy
Post a Comment