6/3/09

Did I Shave My Legs For This?

Today was the day I'd been waiting for. We were going to Disneyland with our friends who moved to New Mexico and my SIL and her youngest boy. Well I got everything packed last night, got up early this morning to get myself and the kids ready, ended up making another couple of lunches and got out the door. We picked up my SIL and baby and got over to Disneyland. As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, Jeremy said his head hurt. He wanted a hug so he came and sat on my lap and I snuggled him. And then he puked, and puked again, and then one more time. All over me, my seatbelt, the floor, himself and everything in the path of the putrid puke. My SIL felt bad for me but what could she do so she went off to meet the New Mexicans (LOL) and I tried to clean the big chunks off before we went home. I took Jeremy's shorts off and told him to get back in the car. He looked at me and nervously said, "But I don't want to go to Disneyland without my shorts." I told him we weren't going to Disneyland and he started crying. Oh what a sad sad day. We got loaded back up and I buckled my pukey seatbelt over my puke covered body and we traveled home in the smelly car. And as I was showering off the putridness I realized, it's a good thing we came home because I forgot to put on deodorant.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Always looking on the bright side!

Cherish said...

If my kid ever says they have a headache, I will duck, fast. I'm sorry!

DenosClan said...

Poor guy! You are hilarious that after all of that you thought about not putting on deodorant. Hope you can get the puke smell out of your car.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Oh, man. What the heck! LOL ((((hugs)))

Seth said...

Poor Jeremy! You're so funny!

Pemberley Court said...

Oh so sad! Sorry. I've been there and I can almost smell the puke too! In a hot car there is nothing worse than puke!

Deb said...

Lol, so gross and sad, yet you looked at a silver lining...good 4 u!

Ronda said...

Thanks so much for the lunches!
If you hadn't got puked on I'm sure the deodorant thing wouldn't have been that big a deal(like others said, silver lining, right?)...I am glad he's doing better.
Hopefully we can still meet Kat at the park or something.

Tasha said...

OH, SO SO SAD!!! That really is no fun. I would have been disappointed too.

Cherish said...

Aww look at your stick kids, all ready for swim lessons!