So I signed up the kids for swim lessons this summer. I went to one lesson with Kelsey and called to get my money back. It was unstructured and nothing I couldn't do for free in a pool. I'd wanted to sign up Jeremy last summer but with Kelsey being brand new it just didn't happen. Jeremy loves the water but has always been timid in the pool. I wanted him to become a strong swimmer and confident in the water.
He is loving it! I'm so glad. He's going under the water by himself over and over and trying to follow what the instructor tells him to do. He's not the most confident kid in the pool but he's not the scared screaming kid either, (and trust me there is one.) He's progressed by leaps and bounds and it's only been one week. He's doing things I have never been able to get him to do. I'm so proud of you baby!
Warm-ups
Ready?
Jump!
Thumbs-up!
He swam to the bottom and got the ring! He was so proud of himself and couldn't wait to tell Daddy.
He is loving it! I'm so glad. He's going under the water by himself over and over and trying to follow what the instructor tells him to do. He's not the most confident kid in the pool but he's not the scared screaming kid either, (and trust me there is one.) He's progressed by leaps and bounds and it's only been one week. He's doing things I have never been able to get him to do. I'm so proud of you baby!
Ready?
Jump!
Thumbs-up!
He swam to the bottom and got the ring! He was so proud of himself and couldn't wait to tell Daddy.
2 comments:
Good for him! I remember swim lessons were fun but kinda scary, so I'm glad he is doing well.
I love that thumbs up picture. so cute. I'm glad he's learning to swim. we should go next time I come up so I can see...and was it parent tot lessons that you signed up for and got out of? those are really for parents that are scared of the water themselves because it is all common sense stuff.
Post a Comment