6/19/09

Time Flies

Wow, it's been a while. Here's what we've been up to.I went to the craft fair with my sister and came back with children's books! I got The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and Jeremy has been really enjoying reading it. David and I were realizing that we remember reading this book more than the original Cat in the Hat book. I love Seuss!We went to Huntington Central Park and we saw a coyote. Jeremy wanted to take a picture of it and this is what we got. For those of you that remember his butterfly picture, this one's even harder.
The weather's been gorgeous and we've been spending a lot of time outdoors in the backyard.
Such a blessing, our yard.Kelsey is standing more and more and has even taken a few random steps, but only when she's in the mood.
What a woman! Jeremy's new favorite swing thing is to twist and spin. I totally remember doing this when I was a kid. The garden is flourishing and Kelsey decided to test a tomato. Not quite ready baby!
We went to Disneyland a lot the last few weeks, squeezing in a few more visits before our passes weren't good for the summer. Jeremy missed Daddy coming so he could go on the big rides. His favorite ride is the Tower of Terror.
It was still pretty busy, so we played in the Brother Bear park and went to shows. We had fun.
For her birthday, I gave my SIL weekly pedicures for the month of June, and this was week one. It's a gift of time and self and although inexpensive, is much more valuable I think. I love to get these kinds of gifts!
I gave all Jeremy and his cousins buzz cuts for the summer. It was fun. I would sure love to go to beauty school. Maybe someday.
We finally reached the end of the T-ball season. It was fun to have Jeremy and his cousin on the same team. It gave my SIL and I some time to hang out while our cute boys had fun on the field. But boy am I glad it's over. T-ball is so boring! But I'm glad the boys had fun.They gave out these trophies at the closing ceremonies. I thought they were weird and was thinking he would get the traditional cheap metal baseball player on a stand. Jeremy loves it though because you turn it on and it lights up and changes colors. Fancy. Who knew? Probably his favorite part of the ceremony was the huge blue cupcake.Look at my boy. We were walking back to the car and he suddenly looked so big. I sure love him.

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Golly, Jeremy IS looking big! Love Kelsey's fly-up hair!!

Ronda said...

thanks for my pedicures!

BubbaandM said...

Pedicures...what an awesome present!Jeremy IS getting so big. I can't believe it.

Tasha said...

Wow, you have been busy and having lots of fun! We should meet up at Disneyland sometime after our passes all work again (aka after summer). I didn't realize you have passes :) Kelsey is looking so much older all the sudden!

Pemberley Court said...

Wow! You have been busy! Fun times though!

Kristine said...

Oh, I could totally picture you going to beauty school and chatting up with your clients...until then just enjoy the summer with the kids!