12/12/08

Brother and Sister

Okay, so you all know that picture of Jeremy and Kelsey under the Christmas tree didn't just happen. I put Kelsey under the tree after she fell asleep to take her picture like I did with Jeremy at his first Christmas. When Jeremy saw her, he crawled under the tree, laid down, put his arm around her, and pretended to sleep. He's so sweet with her and I'm so glad he loves her. She loves to watch him and lights up when she sees him too. I'm sure they'll have their rough moments, but as long as they love each other through it and are friends when they're grown, I'll be happy.

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Why'd you ruin the tree photo for me!!????? I loved that picture!

Cherish said...

Of course they'll drive each other nuts until they don't live together anymore - you know how that goes.

Tasha said...

That is so cute that they are so good with each other. I figured you had set up the picture at the top of your blog, but he does one good job at faking sleep. I really did think they were both asleep! I am glad they are good siblings :)

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

You totally had me fooled as well! I am impressed as Jeremy's fake sleeping skills. I love the sibling love. I feel so much joy when I see my children kind to each other. I am so happy for you to have that in your home!!! Jeremy is such a great big brother!