"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
Wow , that's great...are there more in bigger sizes?
19 cents, yowzer what a great deal!
I LOVE those kind of deals. I got Emily a $60 fur coat from there last week for $11. Their sales are the best!
Now that is a great deal! I love finding a good deal too :)
Nice!!! I love a good deal!
yah thats great, but they don't fit me
How exciting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow , that's great...are there more in bigger sizes?
19 cents, yowzer what a great deal!
I LOVE those kind of deals. I got Emily a $60 fur coat from there last week for $11. Their sales are the best!
Now that is a great deal! I love finding a good deal too :)
Nice!!! I love a good deal!
yah thats great, but they don't fit me
How exciting!
Post a Comment