12/9/08

Knotts Berry Farm

Last week we got to go to Knotts Berry Farm courtesy of their Fire and Law Enforcement promotion. Grandpa Jenkins is a fireman and so he got himself and one of us in for free and we only had to buy 2 tickets at $15.00 apiece. That was cheap compared to the regular prices so we were excited to go. Jeremy loves Knotts Camp Snoopy almost better than Disneyland. Thanks Grandpa!
Santa Snoopy
Air Mail
Grandpa!
Jeremy was so excited to go on this ride before we got there, but he went on it once and didn't want to go on it anymore.
Train Ride
Kelsey was a good girl hanging out in her stroller.
This ride is so much fun.
Huff and Puff
Kelsey and I just hung out while Daddy and Jeremy rode the crazy Camp Snoopy rides. It was good individual time with the kids.
Ferris Wheel
Little Poser
Phillip face on the bus
Gr8 Skate
Daddy snuck over and went on a roller coaster every now and then. The park was not busy at all, so he'd only be gone for about 5 minutes at a time. Awesome! This is him going on his favorite roller coaster XCELERATOR. It is crazy. Carousel
Happy Boy
Kelsey's first carousel ride; I think she liked it.
Wheeeeeeeee!
Happy Carousel Riders

Jeremy's favorite ride, the little roller coaster, as he calls it. He cried to leave this one at the end of the day.
Jeremy wanted his picture taken with the talking trash can honey bear.
Jeremy was really happy to win this duck.
Little Aviator
This Santa picture was an adventure as you can tell from Kelsey's crooked bow. When Santa came out on the parade route, he pointed down at Jeremy and said, "I remember talking to you." That's my boy, he always makes an impression. LOL I saw one of my Young Women in the Christmas parade.
Pretty lights Jeremy put ketchup on his biscuit and despite this face, he ate it and put ketchup on another.
Jeremy ate jello. This may not seem like a big deal, but he would never eat it before. David theorized that maybe he ate it because it was just plain jello without all the yummy stuff Grandma puts in it. Ice cream is always a good finishing touch to any day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I LOVE Knotts. I haven't been there for so long. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and Thanks for coming to my shower!

Cherish said...

Ahem. I don't see the berry punch mentioned and that is clearly the best food item there.

Pemberley Court said...

Our kids love Knotts too! We haven't been in soo long though. Love the family photo of everyone on the carousel.

Tasha said...

So fun!!! We are going tomorrow with the Toys for Tots drive where you just bring an unwrapped toy that costs more than $10 and you get in for free! Should be fun. I haven't been for years, my boys have never been, and Brian has never been either. :)

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

That looked like a blast. I almost felt like I was there for a second. I love all the pictures you post with. I LOVE the matching brown outfits. Although I noticed Daddy is NOT matching. I must speak with him about this immediately. LOL. I love matching with the kids, but I am don't do it so much anymore, they are getting too much of a mind of thier own. It's a shame, but it's inevitable.