12/18/08

Mystery Picture?

Can anyone guess what this is?

13 comments:

Cory said...

i'm guessing something you found tucked away in the corner of your fridge or freezer. whatever it is, it's very scary!!!

Cory said...

wait.... i think i know.... fruity pebbles that have been sitting some where in your kids room in a bowl for the last 3 years.
do i win something if i'm right?

Jaime said...

Ha ha, I still owe you cookies from the gumball contest but I wasn't sure if you wanted them while you were dieting, cause you said on your blog not to tempt you. And no, not fruity pebbles, but good guess, I can see that.

Cherish said...

Ooh I know, I know! It's the chunk of moldy cat food you threw out, with snow or frost on it! I heard CA got snow!

Pemberley Court said...

Is it cat puke....cat up chuck? Icky!

jennmom2000 said...

I think its moldy goldfish crackers.

Ronda said...

I am going with the "something you dug out of your fridge or freezer" answer....looks really nasty.

Cory said...

yes, i see it now. moldy cat barf you found under you bed.

Unknown said...

i'ed know that anywhere it's moldy cat food.

Unknown said...

i'ed know that anywhere it's moldy cat food wet from the rain

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

Wow! I love all the guesses. My first impression was a piece of asfault ripped up by the snow plow and then lightly snowed on. But you haven't been to Utah for a while, so my real guess is a piece of moldy ground beef. Please tell us. I am dying to know!!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

That was fun to get all caught up on your blog. I love reading it!

Pemberley Court said...

Hey Jaime, email me and we can figure out a way to find each other on Facebook. lanie24_@hotmil.com