The idea of the New Year and new goals doesn't really appeal to me. I like the idea of starting fresh, leaving behind the bad and greeting the good. But for me, it's always been a time of broken resolutions, failed attempts at change, and a general disheartening feeling about my self-worth. So when my sister Cherish posted her New Year's resolutions, I said, this is the way for me!! I'm so blessed to have sisters to encourage, uplift and inspire me!!
1. I will spend a lot of time on the Internet.
2. I will eat my recommended daily amount of sugar every day and more.
3. I will not have a perfectly clean house.
4. I will feed my children cupcakes for breakfast.
5. I will give people gifts whether they are perfect or not.
6. I will buy lots of fabric and sew for fun and not make any money at all!!
7. I will buy clothes for my baby girl just because they're cute, whether she needs them or not.
8. I will stay up late and sleep in as long as my children allow.
9. I will wear pajamas all day, almost every day.
10. I will buy expensive shampoo, because I'm worth it!!
There you go!! What are your resolutions? :)
6 years ago
4 comments:
I like it! Oh I thought of my stolen shampoo brand....it was Tresemme.
I will be easier on myself for not being perfect.
love it!!!!! Now those are some resolutions a girl can keep!!
Love them! Holla!
Post a Comment