1/24/11

Snow Fun Memory Monday

On our last 3-day weekend, we went to visit my Aunt Virginia and cousin Cheryl. We packed up our snow gear and some taco soup to share for lunch and headed for the snow!
 My aunt lives in the mountain town of Idyllwild.
It's beautiful there.
 I have so many fond memories of visiting my aunt at her cabin when I was little. We would feed peanuts to the squirrels and play in the stream by her house, which was always very cold!
I was excited to take my family there.
 The kids thought it was so much fun to have snowball fights!
 He got me!
 We all had fun sledding!
 Even crashing at the bottom was fun!
 Daddy is sassy.
 Down they go again!
 Happy snowbunny girl!
I'm so glad we got to go!
Thank you to my aunt and cousin for making it happen!!

6 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Being a kid in Orange County, you really do miss out on a lot of winter fun! (Unless they have you for a mom!)

My great-grama had a cabin in Prescott, AZ and we always fed them peanuts too!

Cherish said...

That's so fun! I loved going to the cabin...except for that time with the flying ants.

cheryl said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

how fun! you got some great shots!

deb duty said...

These are so great! Looks like such a fun weekend!

Amber said...

What a fun day and so many great shots!