So many fun things to buy and so little money to buy them!
Here are the things tempting me this week.
I saw a girl with this bag at church, and I loved it!!! The rosette is HUGE when you see it in person, and so, so adorable.
You can find it at Deseret Book.
You can find it at Deseret Book.
These earrings from Parisienne Girl are such a pretty hue of pink, and I love the way the light reflects different colors in them.
Jeremy would totally flip for these dinosaurs. He's totally obsessed and might not ever sleep again, staying up rearranging them over and over. You can find them at lovemaestore.
What's tempting you today?





2 comments:
Love the dinosaurs! I'm feeling tempted by a spicy chicken deluxe sandwich with bacon, pepper jack cheese, and ranch. I think that might be dinner, since we have no shortage of CFA coupons.
Food, any kind! Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. It's been that kind of day!
Post a Comment