"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
11/10/08
4 months old
Kelsey is 4 months old. She loves to munch her fingers in-between meals and sometimes she tries to stick them in there while she's nursing too!
She loves her toes too and if she's lying on her back her legs are like springs popping up those toes to grab.
She hated being on her belly before and despite what the doctor said about giving her tummy time every day, I didn't make her do it until she wanted to and now she's a very strong girl. She is happy and loves to watch us do anything and I'm still amazed every day how lucky I am to have her.
2 comments:
I need to have a girl so you can hand down cute girl clothes to me. She's adorable! Props to you for trusting your mommy instincts.
She is SO cute!
Post a Comment