Okay, so I haven't been in the mood to post, but we really did a lot of stuff for Halloween. Jeremy wore his pirate costume 4 times and I bought it for Halloween 2 years ago so we've totally gotten our money's worth out of it. Kelsey was a pumpkin in her cousin's Phoebe's costume and a pirate one day, and I didn't spend any money for hers either. It was a cheap Halloween, the best kind I'd say.
At the Ward Halloween Party, Jeremy won Best Boy Costume.
Kelsey was awake long enough for this picture but slept in my arms through the cake walk I was running.
Trunk-or-Treating in the church parking lot
The Wednesday before Halloween we went to a carnival at Grandma's school. She bought tickets for the grandkids tickets to play all the games. Thanks Grandma!
Jeremy was so excited to win his fish. All the other parents were hoping their kids' fishes would die, but I was excited to have ours.
Yeah, it was dead by morning, of course after I sent David to Walmart to buy fish food the night before. Oh well.
Maryn loved holding my little girl and I love to see how excited the little girls are to hold my cute little bundle of joy.
It was too hot for Kelsey to wear her pumpkin costume so I improvised a pirate costume for her too.
She had little accessories from Jeremy's Pirate Potato Head toy. It was perfect.
That night I had the Halloween party with the Young Women.
On Halloween we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch. 
We go every year and get our family picture taken and the night before I realized we hadn't gotten there and it was over the next day. Where did the month go?!
Grandpa was nice to come take pictures for us with his awesome new camera, thanks so much! They came out pretty cute. 





That night we we went over to their house for pizza and trick-or-treating.
Jeremy making his pirate face
The girls handing out candy on the porch
It was so warm that night that the babies got super hot in their costumes. We stripped them down and had the naked baby house. Ah the benefits of being a baby.
My SIL thought we should put her fairy wings on Kelsey and take an Anne Geddes style picture. I wrapped Jeremy's pirate hat over her diaper. Resourceful.
At the Ward Halloween Party, Jeremy won Best Boy Costume.
Kelsey was awake long enough for this picture but slept in my arms through the cake walk I was running.
The girls handing out candy on the porch
My SIL thought we should put her fairy wings on Kelsey and take an Anne Geddes style picture. I wrapped Jeremy's pirate hat over her diaper. Resourceful.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like it was a fun Halloween
the butterfly picture turned out so cute...especially in black & white.
So cute and fun!! That pirate girl is a riot! I love her holding that sword. Aren't holidays with your kids just the best!
What a LOT of Halloween happenings!
Guy Fawkes Day was yesterday, you know. We should have celebrated with fireworks, bonfires, burned some effigies...?
Yeah for a good Halloween! Your kids looked great in their costumes. :)
Seriously! Kelsey is getting too cute- I might want to steal her! That pirate picture with the sword is so perfect!
Post a Comment