So Thursday when we got home from homeschool camp we relaxed for a few hours and then I went to pick up my sister, Cherish, from the airport! I was so excited to see her! She and her husband came for a wedding, but I got her all Thursday night. She wanted me to dye her hair so we went to Target and bought Natural Instincts Spiced Tea dye. I decided it would be fun to do mine too, so here's some pictures from our adventure. I love you Cherish it was SO MUCH FUN!!! 





Here's us with our super spicy hair. Yeah those flourescent lights do wonders for our color.
6 years ago
1 comment:
I am so right behind you. Ha, ha. I am leaving comments as you are publishing. Funny! That looks like a lot of fun you and Cherish had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment