Okay, so I've seen the movie and I have to say that I don't know. It was okay, but the books are so awesome. I think visually they picked good people to play the parts, but Bella was such a bad speaker. Visually though, it was a beautiful movie, and definitely held my attention. There were some liberties taken of course. It was interesting to see all the people lined up for hours to see it, and the group excitement and screaming and everything. I went with a group of girls from game night and it was fun to be with them.
Kelsey went too as you can see from the picture and was as good as gold like always. She's so portable and easy-going. It won't always be like this so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Thanks ladies for a fun night!
6 years ago
8 comments:
Your eyes look awesome! I'm glad you had fun!
Yeah, I wasn't totally smitten with the movie like I hoped I would be. It was a little corny and the acting was a bit over the top sometimes. I kept laughing when it wasn't supposed to be funny. I guess I'm glad I saw it, but I liked the book SO much more.
Your shirt is really cute! Your hair seems to have stayed more red than mine.
I agree...one my my friends put it best when she said watching the movie felt like reading the Cliff's Notes to the book
You look so happy and beautiful in all of your pics. You are like glowing or something. Looks like life is good and you are happy. That is so wonderful for you!
I really liked the movie. I am the minority here. On another note though I really love your picture of you and your baby girl!
I am glad you got away and were able to see it. I havne't yet, but plan too. I keep hearing mixed reviews, but do want to see it.
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog...you rock!
Post a Comment