We got a piano!!! I'm so excited. I've been really wanting one but we didn't have a lot of money to spend. I was looking at Craigslist to see if anyone was getting rid of a piano for free or really cheap when it occurred to me that David's brother has a piano sitting at his mom's house while his family is living there. I thought, maybe I could "store" it in my house until they move out and want it back. I would get a piano for free to play in my house and my MIL would have that space back, which she wanted for her Christmas tree. It seemed like a win-win situation to me. Well it turned out that David's brother wanted to get rid of the piano, so now we get to keep it for always instead of just temporarily.
The tuning man came on Saturday, so now it looks and sounds beautiful! I'm so happy! It feels like more of a home having it in our living room.
I just love it. What a happy ending.
5 comments:
That IS exciting! I'm happy for you, too; it looks really beautiful.
You even got it tuned? That's wonderful. The arrangement on your wall suits it perfectly.
Hey-thanks for posting on my blog! I totally agree that a piano makes a home! I have played since I was 7 and still have my piano that my parents gave to me way too long ago. Be careful, if you learn to play it....you may get a new calling at church! LOL! (or maybe you already know how to play:))
It looks beautiful in your living room! I love the picture arrangment too!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is very exciting news!! Nothing is better than having a piano in ones home.
Post a Comment