That's what my MIL said when I read the police blotter to her from the Ladera Times. I love to read all about the seedy happenings in the city I live in, and so I was excited to get their publication and check out all the crime for our new city. I was laughing so hard by the time I was done; I can't wait for the next edition! Here's a sampling:
Four people reported sitting in gold colored car and smoking.
Man reports his wife is calling him names.
Resident terrified by sign of man in white pickup with chains (probably a repo man.)
Drunk-sounding woman, home alone, rambled on and on about how her son-in-law, who she said has 10 DUIs, is accusing her of using drugs and alcohol when she doesn't drink and only takes pain pills; she said her therapist said her family was killing her.
Informant reported losing a Danish passport either in Amsterdam or Chicago.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, I'm sure these are all very serious situations to the people who called in, but if that's all the crime they can come up with, I'm not too worried.
6 years ago
5 comments:
LOL! That is awesome..love the tow truck and chains....surely the repo man!! LOL
I was gonna ask you where you moved to but now I know! We loved it there but it was waaaay to pricy back in the day when we were buying our home. You need to post some pics...I'm sure you made is super cute!
LOL - That's pretty funny.
Oh my gosh I've always loved reading those things but yours are the funniest yet.
that's awesome!
That is kind of how my little town is. Then one day out of the blue a 23 year old, who had a few previous minor violations, tried to rob the high school. Then when the police were pursuing him he shot and killed an officer before fleeing into the desert. They hunted him down for four days before they finally got him. It was crazy for our sleepy little town!
Post a Comment