skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chinese Food
On Friday we went to a place for Chinese food. I was very excited because I have been craving Chinese food my whole pregnancy and my in-laws were paying. So they serve the first course and it's soup and it's really good! So then the entrees come, family-style and not only did they smell bad to me, what I managed to try tasted bad too. Everyone else was loving the food and I just sat there feeling sick and hungry. It was not fun. The one redeeming part was they played me Happy Birthday on the sound system John Sousa style. That was weird, but cool. Oh well, one more Chinese restaurant down, 1 million to go!
3 comments:
That is sooo sad. I didn't get your gift mailed either. I did write you a custom song though!
WAIT! I just realized he's using CHOPSTICKS! What in the world? I can't even handle those crazy things!
Mmmm Chinese food sounds so good to me right now. I totally feel your pregnancy pain. I at least didn't feel sick the entire time like you! UGH. Once I begged Matt to get me an Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich while pregnant with Samuel, then threw up just before he got back with it and couldn't eat a bite. UGH again!
Post a Comment