skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Name My New Red Dress
For my birthday I was blessed with several new stretchy dresses that I can wear during and after I'm pregnant. Well it turns out my favorite is the one from my sister and her family. My sister told me when she bought it that it was so comfortable she had to get one for herself. I admit, I doubted her. Everyone's always giving me their opinion on what I should do to feel better and what worked for them and nothing ever feels good for me. Well this dress is so amazing. So for those of you who see me on a regular basis, you'll probably see me in my new red dress almost every day! Now here's where you come in - I need a name for my dress. On my mission I wore this yellow dress for a week or 2 straight and my companion called it Miss Chiquita. So of course, a dress of this significance needs a name, and since all the blood has left my brain and is rushing to my belly, tell me what you think I should call this red wonder of a dress. Thanks!
7 comments:
I love it! I had a pink and white checked dress like that but then my tush got too big for it.
I think you should call it Summer of Love!
It's red (love) and the print screams summer, plus you are due in the summer and some love went into this baby! Don't feel obligated to use my suggestion, though.
everyone has a "uniform" they wear while pregnant. mine is a brown hawaiian dress.
i think you should name it big red!! ha ha
"Red Hot Mama"
Tropical Paridise???
That dress is ALMOST as beautiful as the woman inside of it.
Scarlet O'Hara was never that radiant!
Je t'aime, Jaime.
MOM
While I am naturally biased toward my own suggestion, I would like to second the vote of Red Hot Mama.
Wonder Red (Super Why! on PBS)
"wonderiffic your terrific"
I thought of that when I read the last line of your blog.
Post a Comment