So finally we had a birthday celebration for Jeremy. His birthday was only 2 months ago so that's not too bad, right? I've just been too sick and the weather this year a little too predictably rainy, which was great, to plan an outside party.
So finally here comes the sun and we decided to combo his birthday with our annual cousin Easter egg hunt since it's almost that time. It was fun and the kids had a ball even without the big bouncer we usually get. Daddy likes the bouncer but I was happy not to have it with all the complaints it brings about bumps and playing too rough and all the stuff kids complain about. We started out with the Easter egg hunt and then we ate food and played two more games.
First the egg and spoon race and then toss the eggs in the air with our cute sheepy sheet.
I made his cupcakes in the shape of a 5 and he opened his fun presents, dinosaurs, books, walkie talkies, and games for his Leapster and the Playstation. So fun!
6 years ago
1 comment:
YAAAAY! I have been dying for this post but figured you were recovering from the party. It looks like so much fun and I just love the expression on Mom's face when you are tossing eggs in the air. I love the 5 cake - you're just so creative with your cupcake-cakes.
Post a Comment