Four things about me that you may or may not have known...in no particular order.
1. Four jobs I have had in my life: Exercise class babysitter, Receptionist at a midwife clinic, Missionary, Mom!
2. Four Places I have lived: Garden Grove, CA; Ardmore, OK; Hemet, CA; Westminster, CA
3. Four Shows that I watch: 48 Hours Mystery, Ugly Betty, Without a Trace and Backyardigans of course!
4. Four Places I Have Been: Disneyworld; Roseville, CA; Coronado Island, Oklahoma City, OK
5. Four Blogs I Read Regularly: Way more than 4!
6. Four of MY Favorite Foods: Tacos, Smoothies, In-n-Out Burgers, Salmon
7. Four Places I'd Rather be right now: Asleep, getting a facial, snuggling my family in bed, or at the hospital having the baby.
8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Baby, beyond that is bonus!
Now I tag: Cherish, Susan, Cory, Jamie
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment