5/1/08

Tagged!

How did you meet your spouse? At the Golden West Institute of Religion, though it's funny because I went to his band performance and high school graduation without even knowing it.

How long have you been together? We've been married 8 years, and have known each other since 1995.

Who eats more? Him.

Who said I love you first? I don't remember.

Who is taller? He is, just enough.

Who sings better? Toss up.

Who is smarter? We each have our strengths. I think this question is a bit offensive.

Who does the laundry? I used to have this one until I got pregnant, now he has temporarily taken over.

Who does the dishes? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I've always been confused by this question. It depends on if you're looking at the bed or in the bed. How does that work?

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Him

Who cooks dinner? Both of us.

Who drives when you are together? It really varies but it's more frequently him.

Who is more stubborn? Another toss up.

Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? Me

Who kissed who first? Pretty much had the same idea at the same time.

Who proposed? He did, at the Los Angeles Temple.

Who is more sensitive? Me, but he's a closeted sensitive.

Who has more friends? Him

Who has more siblings? Full siblings - him. Half/step - there's no beating me!

Who wears the pants? Waistbands make me sick to my stomach, so I'll say him.

4 comments:

Cherish said...

I never knew you went to his graduation, that is funny.

I thought you failed to change my answer to the sibling question until I realized that it was true for you too! What a crazy family we have.

The Greathouse Family said...

Umm... Obviously he's smarter- unless you have a test to prove otherwise! (Hee!Hee!)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Cute!