I love to read the news headlines on Yahoo, because I can pick and choose which ones I want to know more about. Today this one caught my eye: 

I'm reminded of the scripture that admonishes us to pray over all things, both temporal and spiritual. I am humbled by the faith that these people have to pray over something that seems unrelated to God, but is very much affecting His children. Lately my prayers have been full of thankfulness for my family and friends and pleas for us to be kind and loving to all we come in contact with and foster peace and understanding in our relationships. President Hinckley said Heavenly Father would be pleased if we would mention the less fortunate in our prayers, and I am reminded again of how fortunate I am that I don't have to choose between gas and food.
2 comments:
Oh baby! What a hot mama! Wowsers! I've never seen such a cute pregnant lady that's not my wife and that lives in an area close to Disneyland, CA! Toodles for now! Allan
First of all, I love reading your blog. It's another side of you that I don't get on the phone. It might have something to do with frequently screaming children. Second, I want you to know that Allan's weird comment is not for the people praying at the pump, it was for your prego belly pict. He, he, he.
Susan
Post a Comment