skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Double Appointment
Yesterday we had a double appointment. First we saw our regular dr. lady and she was so busy, we waited an hour! Then we had an ultrasound and they got us in super early. The sonographer lady was a little grouchy because she thought I should have been in there 4 weeks ago and then she was grouchy because they were checking to make sure my placenta had moved out of the way and it didn't matter because I'm having a c-section. I told her I don't know, I came when they told me and I never turn down the chance to see my baby! It was fun, after David came in she got a little happier and we got to see the baby yawn a couple of times and swallow and try to eat her hands. It was REALLY fun! And apparently it's still a girl, which is good because the pink things are multiplying in our house! She said the baby has hair and she's about 5 lbs. already so she's shaping up to be a big girl!
6 comments:
i wouldn't pass up a chance to see my baby either. that's so fun!
Oh my gosh you can totally tell it's a baby and not an alien blob! Just think, in a few years, you can start doing french braids and fish braids and inside-out french braids and... ooh so much fun for you! See you Saturday!
How fun! She looks like she's going to get those full lips like you! If she does come out with hair I'm really going to be jealous!
Love the lips!!! She is going to be so cute!
Wait, so if she is 5 lbs now, dosen't that mean she's gonna be maybe 9 lbs or so? WOW!
Glad to see you hanging in there! Just read your end of pg poem..very funny stuff!
Post a Comment