5/12/08

Bookport

For those of you who know me, you know I love to read. I especially have loved reading LDS fiction. I love novels, but don't like all the sex and nonsense that comes from most authors, so the LDS authors provide a clean alternative. Well, I've been going through this get-rid-of phase and decided to get rid of my huge collection of these books. I needed more room and I've read them once or twice or sometimes more. So I took them down to the Bookport and sold them for their used book section. It ended up I had 159 books and I got 450 dollars store credit for them! Isn't that exciting!? So now I have all this credit to use for gifts for everyone. That will be so nice and I have room on my shelves. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Cory said...

wow. that's amazing. they hooked you up!!

Cherish said...

I'm still amazed that you got so much! I'll have to bring you a few more books to see if you can get any more credit.... because $450 just isn't enough. ;)