11/18/08

Nice Neighbors

Today we had our friends over for a cookie playdate. My neighbor is the nicest person I know, and her cute girls are so fun. Jeremy and her oldest daughter are just a year apart and Kelsey and her baby are 4 months apart, so it's fun to get together. Today I helped the kids make cookies while my friend held the babies. Then the older kids watched a movie while my friend took her baby home for a nap for the two of them. It was fun to play and I'm so thankful for nice neighbors.

3 comments:

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

What a blessing. Nice neighbors are the best. I am so happy for you!

Tasha said...

What a fun thing to do! it is nice to have agood neighbors and friends for you and your kid :)

Mindy said...

How awesome to have such a great neighbor and friend!