9/13/07

Girly Fun

Look how cute my niece is! I had her today so my bro-in-law could go shoot guns with his friend. She was so cuddly and I got to do her hair and tie a bow in it and get my girly fix, so that was fun. She even wanted to stay with me when her daddy came to get her. I love it when kids like me! It doesn't happen very often. Maybe because most kids I just tolerate. There's only a few I really like. Is that terrible?
So the chocolate chip cookies won by a landslide. Hope you like the new poll!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad...i'm the same way. i also think it depends on how much the kid likes you. it is easy for me to like a kid that likes me first!

Cherish said...

Ohhhhh! My little Alana! She is getting cuter! Thanks for the pic, it's the only way I'll ever get one.

Anonymous said...

Me too! Just think--finally a granddaughter to make clothes for. T'aint as much fun to sew for boys--unless you love sewing jeans and T-shirts.
Hey Superstar, wouldn't you hate your MOM putting bows in your hair!!! UGH! T-Rex's DON'T wear bows.
Love ya! MOTORMOUTH MOM

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!