9/6/07

Labor Day









So we are certifiably crazy, but we had so much fun at Disneyland on Monday even though it was 108 degrees! I have never had so much fun in such high temperatures. Usually I get very grouchy, but we had good friends and Dole Whip and apparently that's what I need for a good time! We had ice fights which was fun but left us wet in some unusual places. There's a certain ATM machine in Disneyland that got the worst of it, but I have terrible aim and it was irresistible to attack a stationary target! Mama's sister and her family were there too so we met up with them for a few rides. We were excited to get to see the fireworks too, since that was the last weekday night they would be showing before the early fall hours start. It was a good show, and I can never resist taking fireworks pictures. They're so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You put me in your blog! I'm so honored. Disneyland was fun.