9/27/07

Where's Malldo?

Last night was our youth night and we played Where's Malldo? I was so excited! I'd been waiting to play this for years! So what you do is have people dress up in disguise and the youth have to try and find them in the mall. Super fun!!! It was hard to find them! There were some really good disguises and then some people who looked like themselves but didn't prove very easy to find for the youth. It was funny to watch them. I made lots of goodies. Zucchini bread, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter and cream cheese swirl brownies.
So I've been kind of in a funk this week and haven't posted, but today I posted 6 times, so that should make up for it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, i didn't send you the picture from my camera. i will try to do that some time tomorrow. i'm sick so i've just been laying around all day today. the zuccini bread was yummy. we already ate it all! oh, and i'm a hot mama to be in this picture!

Cherish said...

Wow that is hilarious. I've heard about this but never played it. I'll have to show Nathan your pictures. I'm jealous of the baking! I haven't baked much lately.