skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Happy Park Days
Yesterday was the mom's group at Atlantis Park, or "the dragon slide park" as it's officially known at our house. Superstar wanted to climb this tree, so I boosted him up. Then I decided I wanted to climb it too, so after several unsuccessful tries which ended up in me swinging upside down from a branch. Finally I got up there so we had to have a picture. I was so sappy; I still have sap on my feet which is a mystery since my bare feet never touched the tree now that I think about it. Yep, it's confirmed, I'm a sappy girl. ;) Then last night we went to Disneyland with Luke and Diva. Luke's favorite missionary companion was in town with his family, and they invited us to go too so we went for a couple of hours. It was fun, and I could see why he was the favorite companion. And his wife was cute and sassy so I liked her too. We rode on Star Tours and the ride shut down right when the spiny icy things come at you so we sat in there for a while and made friends with the other passengers. I kept thinking this would be an awful place to die, all sealed up and stuck in our seatbelts. Daddy was on the other side of the ride in another row, due to those annoying Disney employees. The intercom kept going back and forth on whether we were staying in the ride or getting off. Finally they opened the doors and took us to another space shuttle. This time I stretched the seatbelt over my knee so if we got stuck again I could get out. But it went smoothly that time so it was all good.
1 comment:
I always worry that i'll be stuck upside down on a roller coaster. i think i would freak out if that were to happen. I always do a sigh of relief once we are coming out of the loop and upright again!
Post a Comment