9/27/07

Party all the time

Sunday was super busy!!! Daddy's nephew was blessed and we had to bring potato salad for 20 people to the luncheon afterwards. Here's Jeremy holding his new baby cousin. Then we had to hop down to San Diego to the launch party for my brother-in-law's new car. It's so amazing, he invented this diesel-electric car that gets over 200 miles to the gallon. It's been fun watching the process, from the beginning in his garage to the start of the company, to that day when it was revealed to the world. Anyway, it's really cool, you can check it out on the website: http://www.aptera.com/
Here's me with my cute niece in her new beautiful pink dress for the party. She took out her headband, but she still looks so pretty! She remembered me and wanted me to carry her all around, so of course I loved that!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

200 miles to the gallon!! sign me up!

Cherish said...

I don't know where time goes.... I can't believe your sister-in-law had her baby already and that the car has been launched. It's so amazing. Superstar looks so grown-up.