I've been hit! So fun!
The ABC’s of ME!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My husband
C- Cake or Pie: Pie! We didn't even have wedding cake, just 50 pies. Go Pie Month!!!
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: lip gloss
F- Favorite Color: aqua, yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears, worms are creepy.
H- Hometown: Not sure, but I was born in Loma Linda.
I- Indulgence(s): none, I'm cheap!
J- January or July: January, it's Superstar's birthday! And being hot makes me one grouchy Mama!
K- Kids: one little superstar!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: family and friends
M- Marriage Date: Feb. 5, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: who can really say.
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, but only the really good ones.
P- Phobias or Fears: small spaces or being trapped
Q- Quote(s): Mama, I love you.
R- Reason To Smile: somebody loves me!
S- Season: Spring!
T- Tag Three +: Cherish, Lindsay, Ronda
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'll do almost anything for free food.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: MEAT
W- Worst Habit: Being lazy.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds, so fun!!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: corn on the cob at the beach!
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
6 years ago
2 comments:
i too will do almost anything for free food. check out my newest post!! i'm soooo excited!
I have passed along the tag! Check it out!
Post a Comment