9/27/07

Slumber Party

So here's Diva with her birthday quilt I made for her. She loved it, which is good! I'm always afraid I'm going to make one for someone and they're not going to like it and I'll be really disappointed. So anyway, the slumber party was kind of boring for me. The highlights were the great pizza and the awesome rain! Here's the girls all wrapped up marveling at the rain. It's been a long time, okay? Rain here in Southern California is nothing short of the eighth wonder of the world. So the weather man came through for me. Better late than never, right? I love this picture of the rain, it looks like some fiery meteor crashing through space. It's my own ode to Star Wars with special rain effects. So anyway, the girls just watched TV all night so I got bored and organized their kitchen pantry while Luke and Daddy were playing racquetball. Luke got mad at me, but I told him he should be grateful and just say thank you. I cleaned out all expired food and organized the spices and breakfast foods and all their different oils. It was fun! The girls were wimps and in bed before 12:30. The next morning I woke up early and hung up a big birthday sign with glittery silver letters that Diva had been hinting about everytime we went to Joanns. Then I cleaned up the ants who had taken a liking to our leftover hot wings. Luke, Daddy & Superstar came back over from our house and we ate pancakes and bacon. YUM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck. i hate ants. i woke up to some this morning. luckily, it was just the begining of them so i was able to stop it before it got super bad!!

Cherish said...

You're so nice to organize their kitchen! I can't believe how much you have posted - I'm going to be busy reading for a bit.