9/18/07

Morning Walk

This morning we went to walk Baldo the Wonderdog and before I knew it Superstar had taken the leash and put it around his wrist just like he sees me do and was ready to go. He did a great job, and Baldo really respected him and responded to his commands. I was impressed with both of them, and it was so darn cute I took tons of pictures! Doesn't Superstar look so happy!?
I had my camera with me because I
wanted to take a picture of this tree that I'm trying to figure out what it is.
I think it might be a braided ficus, anybody know? I was reading on the internet and it was giving instructions on how to braid the trunk when the branches are young and supple. I think it looks so cool. This one's branches have kind of welded together, I like it when the branches kind of interweave but stay more separate. I want to try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i'm almost positive it's braided ficus. i don't think i've ever seen them grown into each other like that though. but i also haven't seen one that mature either. usually i only see them young and in pots.