skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4th of July
So out of all the holidays I thought the 4th of July would be the most fun to have a baby. Just think, they'd always have fireworks on their birthday, doesn't that sound fun!?! So it didn't happen, but we had fun anyway. We spent the day organizing, the ongoing quest before the baby comes. Daddy worked on the kitchen and I got the rest of my pictures downloaded to Heritage Makers for safekeeping until I can do the 2008 album. We went to Stew Miller's house at night. It's our annual tradition. It's always nice there. My sister is there with her family and the whole family is fun to see. They're so nice to always include us. I had a brief moment of sadness because Stew's wife, Bonnie, had just died and she loved the 4th and watching the family set off fireworks. I'm never sad when people die because I'm just so happy for them to be out of pain and home in a better place, so it took me by surprise to feel like I did.
Jeremy had fun with the sparklers and the little pop-its and he wasn't as afraid this year of the bigger stuff. They had this little 4 day old baby girl there, which was crazy, but made me excited to have mine come out. Not that I didn't want her to come out before, but I'm just so sick and tired every day that sometimes all I can focus on is how good it will be to feel better. But their baby was beautiful and sweet and it will be fun to bring mine home.
2 comments:
It's so amazing the skin can stretch that far. You look so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so excited for you to have the baby. I love that you have a date, cause I've been telling everyone!
My sister, I love you, but you look like you're going to pop! I don't know how you manage to smile, your tummy must be itching so badly. Two more days!
That's so good of you to be okay with death, we all know I'm not.
Post a Comment