Waiting for the c-section; it was held up for 2 hours by the lab results on my blood count.
In the operating room. David loved the temperature sticker on my forehead.
Kelsey Marie Jenkins, 7 lbs. 11 oz. 18 1/2 in.
In the NICU. She wasn't pink enough for the doctors, so they gave her some oxygen.
Jeremy loves to hold his baby sister!
I love baby toes!
First family picture
My sister Susan came all the way from Utah to visit with us for a few hours.
The hospital made this yummy celebration dinner for David and I the night after she was born; salmon and cheesecake! Yum Yum!
Dressed for her hospital picture.
Going home
8 comments:
Yeah- such cute pictures. i'm so glad you'e home.
She's very beautiful! Congratulations!
She is way too adorable for words!! Have fun dressing her up! Can't wait to see more pictures. Glad everything went well. She really is beautiful!
Oh what's this no-comment nonsense, I jump on here and there are 3 comments already!
I just love your pictures! She is such a cutie and your pre-surgery pics are hilarious. David looks like such a happy daddy.
I am so happy for you... I can't wait to see her in person.
Seeing those baby pics makes me want to rewind time or hit the pause button to keep Joseph a baby a while longer.
She is so cute.
p.s. I would have gone crazy waiting 2 extra hours.
Congratulations!!!!! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!
Congrats! My cousin just had a baby a month ago and her name is Kelsey too! Love the pics!
Hey, I've been on vacation...I'm glad to see your new baby is here. Um...a couple of questions...
I thought her name was going to be Emma? I love Kelsey though...I am just wondering what happened to Emma. I was confused at first and thought I had clicked on Yvonne's cousin's blog because her baby is Kelsey also. I'm just wondering.
And, how did you get such a nice meal after your c-section? I had to wait about 48 hours before they gave me more than broth and jello. What's up with that? I'm glad you got something yummy.
Post a Comment