7/22/08

My sweet kids

It's different having two kids, as I knew it would be. Sometimes it's really fun because it keeps me busy and sometimes it's challenging when they both want attention at the same time. Today I was nursing Kelsey and Jeremy was trying to sit next to me. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted to sit with me. I asked him why and he said because I love you. So sweet! He's the best boy and big brother.
Here's Kelsey movin' and shakin'.

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

OK! We've watched that video 7 times! By "we" I mean Maryn's made me play it 7 times! She sure is cute and wiggly!

Mindy said...

Hasn't anyone told her that she's only a couple weeks old? Not only adorable, but a genius! Jeremy looks way cute too holding his little sister. Too fun!!

Cherish said...

Awww, cute girl! I like her heart shirt.

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

Love the shirt too! That's amazing that she can be focused on a toy that long and play with it! She is very advanced.