6/14/08

Angels Game

Last night was Mormon night at Angels Stadium. Daddy and I and Jeremy went with Greg, and Jon and his nephew. It was fun. I was concerned about sitting in the seat for so long because my back has been bothering me, but the seat was actually really good for me. Daddy said we'll have one installed in the living room. :) Jeremy sat well and didn't get as bored as before, which was nice. He got scared of the fireworks so Daddy took him down where he couldn't see them so I could watch. So sweet, thanks Daddy! I really love fireworks, and I was excited we were there to see them. I packed a big bag full of snacks and the weather was perfect so we had fun even though the Angels lost. We seemed to be sitting in the section with all the beer drinkers, and we saw two girls start a fight and get escorted out of the stadium. My gosh, it's a baseball game! I sat next to this family who turned out to be very nice. The mother was a registrar at a school just like David's mother and the husband was an author. I looked up his books this morning and they look cool. They're all about prehistoric or paleo life. I think Jeremy will really like them and I'm glad I met them. I'll even give him a plug; here's a link to his website. http://web.mac.com/raptoryx13/iWeb/Tim%20Bradley/Timothy%20J.%20Bradley%20Main.html
Leaving the parking lot was horrendous since it was a sold out game, and we were stuck behind this car for so long that I got curious enough to get out and ask them what their bumper sticker meant. It was funny. When I got back in the car, Jon said he could have told me what it was. Would you have known what it was? Oh well, part of the adventure.

3 comments:

Cory said...

i'm glad you had fun. we missed it because we had family come from utah but it was so good to get to see them. i love fireworks night too. it's so fun. and let me guess... you were sitting some where in either left or right field. those are always the drunk brawler seats. sometimes it's entertaining, but sometimes it can be a little scary when people get into fights.

Cherish said...

I wouldn't know what it was.

Miriam said...

Huh? Guess you gotta be a jock.