6/6/08

Funny Boy

My SIL is so good at writing down the funny things that her kids say, and I should be better since they're so precious and I have the worst memory ever. So the other day I was lying down and Jeremy came in with the scriptures open and pointed to a verse and said, "Look Mama, it's your scripture. It says Mama is sleeping in her bed." Who says the scriptures are hard to apply to us? :) Jeremy's also been watching the Chicken Little movie lately and he came up to me and said, "I like closure; Mama I need a book about closure." He's also really into saying everything is crazy. That's the craziest book, that cow is so crazy, etc.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

What funny things to say! I made this picture my new background.

Anonymous said...

I think you have a lot of books about closure.
Once upon a time.....THE END.
And then you close the book. OK???