Okay girls I need your help. I need to find a good nursing bra and I have no idea which one to buy. When I nursed Jeremy I didn't wear a bra, I just stuck the nursing pads up there and it worked fine, but I'm a different shape now and I feel like I need a nursing bra, so please tell me what you all like! Thank you!!!
6 years ago
6 comments:
good luck. i had three different ones with moma and i didn't like any of them. i like bras that are some what padded. not padded as in add a cup size, but padded as in, you can't see under them like you can with thinner bras. the padded one i used wasn't very good. it was underwire and the padding eventually got all messed up because i would fold it down to nurse. so it looked like my boobs were all lumpy. i ended up just using my sleeping nursing bra all day long since it was the most comfortable but it didn't give me much support. i'm hoping to find a better ones this time. you'll have to let me know what other moms said.
The absolute best one that I found was a Playtex Nursing bra. It had underwires, but was seamless on the cup so it was very smooth and accomodated the nursing pads. It was like industrial strength! They lasted forever and I liked them so much that I wore them long after the nursing was over! Considering the fact that we're very different, you may be looking for something else. But the Playtex brand was very well made and had many varieties.
i'm going to look into jamie g's bra and see if i like it. we both have big gazongas so it might work for me too.
Well, it's been quite a while for me, but as I recall I liked the Playtex, too. It didn't have a wire, but it is a good brand, so you'll probably find a style you like.
...so Jaime G is gonna let you look into her bra??
I like one from the Motherhood store thats actually only supposed to be a sleep bra, but I use it all the time because it's so easy. Nothing to hook or snap, you just pull it down on the side that you need and then pull it back up. I love it. The price is right too... only about $12
Happy bra shopping!
Post a Comment