6/27/08

Random Happenings

Here's just a few memories I don't want to forget, but they don't really have enough story attached to each of them to make individual blogs. Eating fresh banana bread with my apron on since he'd just gotten clean clothes on. So proud of his pirate ship drawing. Helping Daddy with the plumbing. Jeremy thought each of these chocolate chip cookies had a different expression: happy, surprised, etc. I love his imagination! Doing the "popcorn dance" as he calls it. Did I mention I LOVE his imagination! Daddy being a good sport and wearing a flower in his ear because Jeremy wanted him to.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

First of all, can I just say it's disgusting how much you have blogged this month. You put us all to shame.

Great pictures! I might even print a couple of those to put up in my living room. The one of David and the flower reminds me of the one from our wedding where he is holding my bouquet.