6/30/08

Poll Results

So most of you listen to the radio in the car, which is surprising to me because I hardly ever have the radio on. I don't like listening to songs I don't like. I like to have my own CDs. Or Jeremy's. We try to listen to the Primary songs in the car for the program so he will know them. He loves to sing in the car, just like me.
Also most of you, by a very small margin only make the bed when you change the sheets. Boy does that make me feel better! I love a freshly made bed but apparently it's not a priority to me or I would do it, right! David says I'm like the Princess and the Pea because I can't have any wrinkles under me, all must be smooth.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Well, we don't have a CD player so the radio is really the only option.

Oh, and you have to remember that with a waterbed, it's as simple as picking up the sheet and blanket and shaking it really high in the air. ;)

paulpudenz said...

I just want to wish you all the best and i know you will have a beautiful child and just God bless you and your family.