6/17/08

Busy Busy

This last weekend was busy, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that I felt so sick on Monday; that always happens after I do too much. Friday, of course, was park day and then the Angels game. Saturday I went to a yummy fun baby shower for the rockstar family and then to a gymnastics birthday party. That night we had a ward potluck too and then Daddy went to the movies with his friends while Jeremy and I visited my friend. Sunday was Father's Day and we made Daddy breakfast since I didn't get to the mall in time to get our traditional Cinnabons. Then church and Father's Day dinner with the Jenkins. Monday my visiting teacher came and then I had to go to Walmart to get all the stuff for the craft I was in charge of for our ward's girls camp this week. Then we had our doctor's appointment and Family Home Evening with the Phillips. Daddy was so nice and came home early from work to help me do the Walmart run before the doctor appt. since I was so sick by then and Walmart sounded totally overwhelming. Thanks Daddy! Man I was so independent before this pregnancy. It's good for me to rely on David because it makes me appreciate him more, but I am so excited to be able to do something else for him, besides make a baby of course.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

What a fun birthday party!

Cory said...

you sure did have a busy weekend. thanks for squeezing in the baby shower for me. i'm glad you could make it!