Today begins the 10 day countdown till the c-section on July 7th. Of course I am ready and willing to have the baby at any given moment, but I'm thinking it will probably really be in 10 days. So today I felt yucky from eating my breakfast of banana bread and milk; it seemed harmless! Then I layed around all day so I could feel good enough to go out tonight.
We took David's parents to Souplantation (yummy!) for dinner and then they got us into Costco so we could buy another Gorilla shelf for the garage. I got diapers and laundry soap and a watermelon too. I love the Costco diapers and laundry soap so when someone will take us to Costco I always pick up some. Jeremy decided to lie on the cart and ride. I found a recliner I REALLY wanted at a great price but there is just nowhere to put it so it stayed at the store. It was big and cushy and would have been really nice to rock the baby in, but space is more important to me than things at this point.
We took David's parents to Souplantation (yummy!) for dinner and then they got us into Costco so we could buy another Gorilla shelf for the garage. I got diapers and laundry soap and a watermelon too. I love the Costco diapers and laundry soap so when someone will take us to Costco I always pick up some. Jeremy decided to lie on the cart and ride. I found a recliner I REALLY wanted at a great price but there is just nowhere to put it so it stayed at the store. It was big and cushy and would have been really nice to rock the baby in, but space is more important to me than things at this point.
1 comment:
Hey! You got your Souplantation after all!
Post a Comment