Okay, so I need two things. First of all I don't want to turn on my oven and I don't want to eat hot food, so I need ideas of cool meals to make. I mean, cold pizza is fabulous, but it's not really good for us and gets expensive.
Second, I think I've got everything ready for the baby to come, but I'm not sure, since I haven't done this in a while and my memory is not so good. Any tips on what you think is essential when the baby comes would be much appreciated! Thanks!
1 comment:
Pasta salad, BBQ crockpot pork (for sandwiches or you can have it w/rice), deluxe sandwiches.
I think you should take a picture of your big belly the day before you go to the hospital, to show your darling girl how much torture you went through for her.
Now, I'm totally the wrong person since I have no children, but I'll offer my opinion.
* A few newborn diapers in case she's tiny.
* Whatever that stuff is that keeps your n*pples from cracking.
* Books and movies that aren't too funny b/c it will hurt to laugh.
* A list of people to call w/#'s if they aren't in your cell.
* Last but definitely not least, make sure the camera goes w/you to the hospital!
Post a Comment