I had an unfortunate incident with the See's Candy employee at the mall. I asked for a custom box with no nuts for my SIL for her birthday. When she opened it, it was filled with nuts! So I took it back to the store and there was no apology and they did not give me anything for my inconvenience, just told me if I wanted chocolate I had to pay for it, they didn't get anything free either, and told me I should have bought a gift card to begin with to avoid this whole mess. The nerve! Not impressed.P.S. I e-mailed See's and they got back to me within the hour with an offer of a gift certificate and a letter of apology. Very nice. I'd like to take it down to the store and wave it in front of the employee's face and say ha ha don't mess up this order or I'll be back for another free pound. I won't do it of course, that wouldn't be nice, but it was a fun fantasy to indulge in for a minute. ;p
4 comments:
There you go--sometimes you gotta go straight to the top! Although I bet you wouldn't have had a problem at the See's on Chapman/Brookhurst. The employees are soooo friendly and helpful.
I like your idea, though!
They don't know who they're messin' with!!!
Way to go!!
See?! It comes down to who hires these people?! I think that companies really should know how their employees treat the customers!
You're always so good at getting free things when stuff goes wrong! I don't know why the employee was so obnoxious when nuts can be a life-affecting-allergy. They could have been sued big-time!
Post a Comment